Protocol for action against Covid-19
In Multiaventura Elche we have taken this Protocol of action in front of the Covid-19 to maintain the security in our facilities and with our clients at any moment:
- In the door of the parking lot, exit and entrance point is signalized.
- Before visiting our facilities of Multiaventura Elche, make sure that you and your companions are in good health. Visitors, who have been in contact with a person infected with SARS-CoV-2 in the last 14 days or who show symptoms of respiratory infection or fever, should not visit the park. If you or any of the people who accompany you or with whom you live are included in the highest risk profiles, we recommend that you schedule your visit for another time.
- Recommended online ticket purchase. Box office sales will be limited. Following indications and recommendations from the authorities, we may need to request contact information from our visitors. In this case, in compliance with applicable data protection regulations and before collecting any personal data, we will implement technical and organizational measures to ensure the privacy of our visitors, providing you with all information about the processing of your personal data, including the channels enabled to exercise your rights and resolve any questions you may have.
- Attention should be paid to the rule of social distance of at least 2 meters during your visit. The surface of Multiaventura Elche is big and spacious, which means that there is enough space for all the visitors to maintain the minimum obligatory distance. We trust you to act responsibly and encourage you to strictly follow the recommendations. In addition, we will have informative signage throughout the premises, as well as floor markers.
- Both at the entrance and exit, visitors will put on hydroalcoholic gel. In addition, it will be necessary to enter the facilities with an approved mask.
- Please wash your hands frequently and thoroughly. You will find numerous points for this in different areas of our facilities.
- Customers will follow the arrows to the reception point (before entering reception, hydroalcoholic gel will be used) and the safety distance between customers will be maintained by the marks on the floor.
- In reception the temperature will be taken from the clients (RECOMMENDED).
- The material provided shall be disinfected beforehand. The action will be repeated at the end of the activity, with users depositing the material used in the areas or container assigned for this purpose.
- Sufficient personal protection equipment for the monitors involved in the activities.
- When customers pay for their reservation at reception, they will follow the arrows to the equipment placement points where a monitor with the corresponding PPE will place the equipment.
- For the circuits and activities the use of a mask will be compulsory and the use of gloves is recommended.
- Monitors will apply hydroalcoholic gel to clients at the entrance and exit of each circuit or activity.
- In the Multiaventura circuits, the clients will only be able to be one by totem, maintaining always the 2 meters of distance, in the totems will be put posters reminding.
- If you feel unwell during your visit, with symptoms compatible with Covid-19, please avoid contact with other visitors and seek medical attention. Please continue to wear your mask and keep your social distance.
- If you start sneezing or coughing for any reason, remember to use the inside of your elbow to protect yourself.
- The instructions of the Multiaventura Elche personnel must be respected in any case and all the written and oral warnings must be obeyed. Visitors who do not comply with these rules may be expelled from the park without a refund.
Before leaving the premises, all monitors will go through the same routine temperature taking control and it will be equally recorded (day, time and temperature).