Summer nights are to spend outdoors! And Multiadventure Elche is the ideal place to enjoy it. In the heart of the palm grove, surrounded by nature and stunning atmosphere.
Therefore, on the most special of nights in Elche as in the night of the ROA, the restaurant inside the park “Finca D’Boo” has prepared a spectacular menu that will not leave anyone disappointed.
On the menu for tonight, all dishes are put in the centre to share and consists of:
- Thin and crispy bread with a pickled peppers, aubergine and onion salad finished off with and salted puffed pastry and crumble on top.
- Quality Angus beef carpaccio and parmesan flakes
- Thaí Mushrooms , sweet onion and toasted sesame
- Lightly fried potato and vegetables in a light batter
- Galician beef steak with sun dried tomatoes and garlic
- Homemade sweet pastry assortment
Drink: 1 bottle of wine for 2 people or 3 drinks per person.
¨Churros´ with chocolate
The drink from the menu is a full table until the dessert.
Prior booking is compulsory by phone 670 387 567
We are waiting for you to call us to celebrate the night of the magic roá!