ACTIVITIES FOR SCHOOLSDo you want to spend a fun and adventurous day and surprise your students?
We have the solution!
Because we all know that the best way to learn is by playing and experimenting in the first hand … At Multiadventura Elche we have everything you need to make your school trip unforgettable.
Spending a day surrounded by these wonderful adventures and activities is a different type of excursion that will provide students with social-educational and physical development and learn values such as team work, self-improvement, discipline and self-control.
Multiadventura Elche has up to 7 circuits with more than 120 game challenges and 13 zip lines with different degrees of difficulty, depending on the age of the students.
The tours are pure adventure, a recreational-sports activity that allows participants to walk around at different heights, move from one place to another by zip lines through palm trees, hidden networks, tunnels, rope bridges and many other elements and obstacles.
To be able to execute of all the circuits safely it is fundamental to comply by the highest standards possible using individual protection equipment (IPE) and a life line connecting everyone that follows all the route. In addition, we have our specialized monitors, who will be responsible at all times for the direction and supervision of school children while they are enjoying the activities. Safety is paramount.
Circuits that your school can do:
They combine different types of obstacles and are located at different heights. For the youngest ones, we have the Infantile and Junior circuit, and for the older ones, Cadet with 2 levels of difficulty and Senior, with up to three levels of difficulty.
*TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS: Minimum age for circuits: 4 years. It is recommended to use gloves for circuits with height. The use of closed footwear and comfortable clothing is obligatory.
We offer 2 excursion possibilities:
- Spend 4h. with us! From € 15 per child
- Spend 6h. with us! From € 18 per child
However, you are more than welcome to contact us to customize your event as much as is possible. We are here to help.
Children’s circuit what we offer:
- Security systems with the maximum guarantees
- Accompaniment and supervision by specialized monitors
- Fun and adventures guaranteed
- Our very own kitchen, indoor and outdoor catering area
- Variety of activities and multi-adventure circuits
- Outdoor experience in a single space
Regarding the social-educational benefits in the psychosocial development of children which we believe goes hand in hand with all the fun they will have, Multiadventura Elche allows each child to:
- Discover new situations and find many new found sensations.
- Enhance different qualities of locomotion: balance, coordination, improvement of psychomotor skills, etc.
- Facilitate sports teaching in a different environment with the game.
- Develop different progression systems: walking, walking, jumping, swinging, climbing, changing height …
Activities you can do:
- TRIACTION TOWER. Our famous tower, hosts different activities: free fall, climbing, climbing wall and one of the largest zip lines in Europe with 22 meters high and 250 m of flight over the palm grove of Elche.
- ZIPLINES. We have 13 zip lines throughout the park connected to the different circuits.
- PIERCARD. 2000 m2 of lake to navigate with rowing boats. How do you get strength in those arms? row and row!
- ARCHERY. Professional archery area adapted to the age of the participants, made up of a gallery composed of 6 aisles with a target in each. The perfect activity to test your accuracy and aim!
- INFLATABLES. Ideal space for children, with more than 10 m2 to jump. Laughter, games and lots of fun with the best jumps.
- MULTISPORT TRACK. Grassed area with mini goals dedicated to group dynamics, team sports, animation, etc …
Children’s activities (from 3 to 5 years old):
- Boat rides
- Games on the multisport track
Sleep in the palm grove of Elche and enjoy various night activities, bonfires at night and beautiful illuminations, zip lines and much more. The lighting of the park at night is wonderful creating a perfect atmosphere enhanced by such natural surroundings!
We have outdoor tents and also a large marque with a roof. The stores are equipped with mattresses and lighting. Each child will have to bring their own sleeping bag, but the feeling will be an authentic adventure in the middle of nature.
We have our own kitchen, a restaurant with great reputation in the city of Elche inside the park. For this reason, the multi-adventure camp includes the full board. Ask about the options of allergens, gluten-free, vegans, etc …
We have changing rooms and showers. Night and day monitors. And possibility of external visits at special prices.
Sports and aquatic outings to the different blue flagged beaches in the area: paddle surfing, kite surfing, catamaran …;Cultural outings to the city of Elche: museum mahe, mupe and a safari, among others. There are a lot of hidden treasures very close to the park.