Although we have not made substantial changes in the way we process data about our users, we have updated this policy to abbreviate it and make it easier to read, as well as to comply with the EU General Data Protection Regulation that will come into force on May 25. of 2018.
Index * 1. What data do we obtain * 2. How do we obtain data about the user * 3. Why do we use the user’s data * 4. With whom do we share the user’s data * 5. Security * 6. User’s rights * 7. Specific rules of the jurisdiction * 8. Updates and contact information * Cookies policy
- What data do we obtain?
We collect certain user data directly, such as information that you enter yourself, data on your participation in our activities and data from third party platforms that the user connects with COMPAÑÍA MEDITERÁNEA DEL OCIO, S.L. We also collect some data automatically, such as information about the user’s device and the parts of our Services that the user interacts with or spends time using.
1.1 Data that the user provides us
We may collect different information about the user or about it, depending on how you use the Services. Below are some examples to help the user better understand the data we collect.
By creating an account and using the Services, included through a third party platform, we collect the data that the user provides us directly, which includes:
Account data to use some functions (such as booking circuits or activities), the user has to create a user account. When creating or updating the user’s account, we collect and store the data that the user provides, such as your email address, password, gender and date of birth, and assign a unique identification number (“Account information”).
Payment data If the user makes purchases, we collect some information about purchases. The user must provide some payment and billing information directly to our payment processing partners, such as the name, credit card information and the user’s zip code. For security reasons, COMPAÑÍA MEDITERÁNEA DEL OCIO, S.L. it does not collect or store confidential data of the cardholder, such as all credit card numbers or card authentication data.
We store the data indicated above and associate it with the user’s account.
1.2 Data that we collect through automated means
When the user accesses the Services, we collect some data through automated means, which includes:
System data Technical data about the user’s device or device, such as the IP address, the type of device, the type and version of the operating system, the unique identifier of the device, the browser, the browser language, the domain and others system data, and types of platforms (“System data”).
Usage data Usage statistics about the user’s interactions with the Services, such as the courses they have accessed, the time spent on the pages or the Service, the pages visited, the functions used, the search queries, the data on the clicks, the date and time, and other data related to the use of the Services (“Data of use”).
an approximate geographic location, including information such as country, city and geographic coordinates, calculated based on the IP address.
The data indicated above is collected through the use of server log files and tracking technologies, as detailed in the “Cookies and data collection tools” section below. We store them and associate them with the user’s account.
- How we obtain the data about the user
We will use tools, such as cookies, web signage, analytics services and advertising providers, to collect the aforementioned data. Some of these tools offer the possibility of voluntarily excluding data collection.
COMPAÑÍA MEDITERÁNEA DEL OCIO, S.L. use the following types of cookies:
* Preferences: cookies that remember data about the browser and preference settings that affect the appearance and behaviour of the Services (as the preferred language).
* Security: cookies used to allow the start of session and access to the Services; protect from fraudulent logins and prevent misuse or unauthorized use of the user’s account.
* Functional: cookies that store functional settings (such as the volume level that is set for video playback).
Session status: cookies that track the user’s interactions with the Services to help us improve the Services and the user’s browsing experience, to remember the login information and to allow processing of course purchases performed by the user. They are strictly necessary for the Services to work properly, so if you disable them, some features will stop or will not be available.
The user can set the web browser to warn him of attempts to place cookies on the computer, to limit the types of cookies he allows or to reject cookies in general. If you do so, the user may not be able to use some or all of the functions of the Services, and their experience may be different or less functional.
Some of the third-party partners that provide certain functions on our site may also use local storage objects (also known as Flash or LSO cookies) to collect or store data.
We use third-party browser and mobile analysis services, such as Google Analytics, Hotjar and Intercom, in the Services. These services use Data Collection Tools to help us analyse the use of the Services, including information such as the third-party website from which it comes, the frequency with which you conduct visits, events within the Services, data of usage and performance, and the place from which you downloaded the application. We use this data to improve the Services, to better understand how the Services work on different devices and to provide information that may be of interest to the user.
2.3 Online advertising
We use third-party advertising services, such as Taboola, Facebook and Google advertising services, as well as other advertising networks and servers, to offer advertising about our Services on other websites and applications that the user uses. Ads can be based on our knowledge of the user, such as their Usage Data and System Data (as detailed in section 1), and the knowledge that these advertising service providers have about the user based on their data. of follow up. Ads can be based on your recent activity or activity over time, and on other sites and services, and can be tailored to your interests.
Depending on the types of advertising services we use, you may place cookies or other tracking technologies on your computer, phone or other device to collect data about your use of our Services, and may access such tracking technologies to provide These ads are personalized to the user. To help provide personalized advertising, we can provide these service providers with a hidden and anonymous version of the user’s email address (in a format unreadable to humans) and the content that they publicly share in the Services.
When using mobile applications, the user can also receive personalized ads in the applications. Apple iOS, Android OS and Microsoft Windows provide their own instructions on how to control custom advertising in applications. For other devices and operating systems, the user should review their privacy settings or contact the operator of the platform.
- What we use the user’s data for
We use the user’s data to do things like provide our Services, communicate with the user, solve problems, protect from fraud and misuse, improve and update our Services, analyse the way people use our Services, offer personalized advertising and as required by law or necessary for reasons of security and integrity.
We use the data we collect through the user’s use of the Services to:
* Provide and manage the Services, which includes displaying personalized content and facilitating communication with other users;
* Process requests and orders for products, specific services, information or functions performed by the user;
* Communicate with the user about your account:
– Answer your questions and concerns;
– Send you administrative messages and information, such as messages and notifications of changes in our Service and updates of our agreements;
– Facilitate the technical functioning of the Services, which includes the solution of problems, the security of the Services and the prevention of fraud and misuse;
– Request opinions from users;
– Marketing and managing surveys and promotions
– Obtain more information about the user by linking their data with additional data through third-party data providers or by analysing the data with the help of analysis service providers;
– Identify unique users in the different devices;
– Adapt the ads in the different devices;
– Improve our Services and develop new products, services and functions;
– Analyse trends and traffic, and track purchases and usage data;
– Advertise the Services on third-party websites and applications;
As required or permitted by law; or
If, in our absolute discretion, we consider it necessary to guarantee the safety or integrity of our users, employees, third parties, the public or our Services.
- With whom we share the user’s data
* With service providers, contractors and agents: We share user data with third-party companies that provide services on our behalf, such as payment processing, data analysis, marketing and advertising services (including reassignment advertising), mail services electronic and lodging, and customer service and assistance. These service providers can access the user’s personal data and are required to use them only as we indicated to provide our requested service.
* With data analysis and enrichment services: As part of our use of third-party analysis tools, such as Google Analytics.
* To manage promotions and surveys: we may share user data as necessary to manage, market or sponsor the promotions and surveys in which you decide to participate, as required by applicable law (such as providing a list of winners or making the necessary fillings) or in accordance with the rules of the promotion or survey.
* To advertise: If we decide to offer advertising in the future, we may use and share certain System Data and Usage Data with advertisers and third-party networks to display general demographic information and preferences. We can also allow advertisers to collect System Data through Data Collection Tools (as detailed in section 2.1) and use this data to offer the user specific advertisements in order to personalize the user experience (through advertising according to the behaviour) and perform web analysis. Advertisers can also share with us the data they collect about the user. For more information or to opt-out of participation in advertising according to the behaviour of advertising networks, see section 6.1 (User options regarding the use of your data) below. The user must take into account that if you exclude yourself voluntarily, you will continue to receive generic ads.
* For security and legal compliance: We may disclose user data to third parties if (in our absolute discretion) we believe in good faith that the disclosure:
– It is allowed or required by law;
– It is requested as part of a judicial, governmental or legal investigation, order or process;
– Is reasonably necessary as part of a subpoena, court order or other legally valid requirement;
– It is necessary to detect, prevent or combat fraud, improper use, possible violations of the law (or rules or regulations) or technical or security problems; or
– It is reasonably necessary, at our discretion, to protect against imminent damage to the rights, property or safety of COMPAÑÍA MEDITERÁNEA DEL OCIO, SL, of our users and employees, members of the public or our Services.
During a change in control: COMPAÑÍA MEDITERÁNEA DEL LEISURE, S.L. undergoes a commercial transaction, such as a merger, acquisition, corporate divestment or dissolution (including bankruptcy), or a sale of all or part of your assets, we may share, disclose or transfer all user data to the successor organization during that transition or in consideration of a transition (even during the due diligence process).
After an aggregation / depersonalization: we may disclose or use aggregate or depersonalized data for any purpose.
We will use adequate security measures based on the type and confidentiality of the data that is stored. As with any system with an Internet connection, there is always a risk of unauthorized access, so it is important that you protect the user’s password and that they contact us if they suspect that unauthorized access has occurred. to his account.
COMPAÑÍA MEDITERÁNEA DEL OCIO, S.L. takes adequate security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of the personal data of the user that we collect and store. These measures vary depending on the type and confidentiality of the data. However, unfortunately, no system can be completely secure, so we cannot guarantee that communications between the user and COMPAÑÍA MEDITERÁNEA DEL OCIO, SL, the Services or any information provided to us in relation to the data we collect through of the Services shall be free from unauthorized access by third parties.
- User rights
The user has some rights with respect to the use of their data, including the possibility of voluntarily excluding promotional emails, cookies and the collection of their data by some analysis providers. The user can update or cancel your account from our Services, and you can also contact us to make requests for individual rights about your personal data. Parents who believe that we have inadvertently collected personal information about their minor children should contact us to help us eliminate that information.
6.1 User options regarding the use of their data
The user may decide not to provide certain information to us, but may not use certain functions of the Services.
* To stop receiving our promotional communications, the user can exclude them voluntarily through the mechanism to cancel the subscription that is included in the promotional communication received. The user must take into account that, regardless of the configuration of the email preferences, we will send you messages of transactions and relationships with respect to the Services, such as administrative confirmations, order confirmations, important updates about the Services and notices about our policies.
* The browser or the user’s device may allow you to control cookies and other types of local data storage.
* To obtain information and control the cookies that are used for personalized advertising of the participating companies, the user can consult the consumer exclusion pages of the Network Advertising Initiative and the Digital Advertising Alliance, or if it is located in the European Union, visit the Your Online Choices site. To exclude advertising displayed on Google or customize ads on the Google Display Network, the user can visit the Google Ad Settings page.
* To stop allowing Google Analytics to use your data for analysis or enrichment, the user can check the Google Analytics Opt-Out Browser Add-on.
If the user has any questions about their data, about the use we make of them or about their rights, you can contact us by sending us a message to email@example.com
6.2 Access, update and deletion of the user’s personal data
The user can access and update their personal data COMPAÑÍA MEDITERÁNEA DEL LEISURE, S.L. collects and maintains as follows:
* To update the data that the user provides directly, you must log in to your account and update it at any time.
To request access, correct or delete the personal data of the user, you must send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or write to COMPAÑÍA MEDITERÁNEA DEL OCIO, S.L., Avda. Travalón, 31, 03203 Elche (Alicante). The answer may take up to 30 days. We may need to verify your identity before making the request. The user must keep in mind that we will keep some information if it is legally justified, for example, for the obligatory maintenance of records and to carry out transactions.
6.3 Our policy with regard to children
We recognize the interests of children’s privacy and we encourage parents and guardians to actively participate in the online activities and interests of their children. Children under the age of 13 (or under 16 in the European Economic Area) must not use the Services. If we discover that we have collected personal information from children under that age, we will take reasonable measures to eliminate them.
Parents who believe that COMPAÑÍA MEDITERÁNEA DEL LEISURE, S.L. may have collected personal data of children under that age can send a request to be removed to the address email@example.com
- Updates and contact information
When we make a substantial change in this policy, we will inform users by email, by a notice on the product or through another mechanism required by law. The changes will take effect the day they are published. The user can contact us by email or by mail, if you have any questions, concerns or conflicts.
Information clause RGPD and LSSI-CE
In accordance with the provisions of current regulations on Personal Data Protection (RGPD 2016/679), we inform you that your data will be incorporated into the treatment system owned by COMPAÑÍA MEDITERRANEA DEL OCIO SL with CIF B54708664 and registered office located at AVDA TRAVALON 31, 03203 ELCHE, ALICANTE, with the purpose of obtaining information regarding the health of minors and sending them related information that may be of interest to them. In compliance with current regulations, COMPAÑÍA MEDITERRANEA DEL OCIO SL informs that the data will be kept for the period strictly necessary to comply with the aforementioned precepts.
Until you tell us otherwise, we understand that your data has not been modified, that you agree to notify us of any variation and that we have your consent to use them for the purposes mentioned.
COMPAÑÍA MEDITERRANEA DEL OCIO SL informs that it will proceed to treat the data in a lawful, loyal, transparent, adequate, pertinent, limited, exact and updated manner. That is why COMPAÑÍA MEDITERRANEA DEL OCIO SL undertakes to adopt all reasonable measures so that these are eliminated or rectified without delay when they are inaccurate.
In accordance with the rights conferred by the current regulations on data protection may exercise the rights of access, rectification, limitation of treatment, deletion, portability and opposition to the processing of their personal data as well as the consent given for the treatment of the same, directing your request to the postal address indicated above or to the email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Likewise and in accordance with the provisions of Law 34/2002, of July 11, Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, in its article 21, we also request your express consent to send you advertising of our products or promotions that we consider may be of interest to you, by email or by any other means of electronic communication equivalent.
* I have read and consent that my personal data be processed by COMPAÑÍA MEDITERRANEA DEL OCIO SL and I agree to receive advertising or promotional information from that entity.
* I have read and I DO NOT consent to my personal data being processed by COMPAÑÍA MEDITERRANEA DEL OCIO SL and I agree to receive advertising or promotional information from that entity.
We inform you that you can revoke the consent at any time by sending an e-mail to the email address: email@example.com